Oh Hello There!
I’ve spent the last several months preparing a 6-part curriculum that guides you through discovering some of life’s most pressing matters like success, your identity, mapping your future, principles for achieving success quickly, the design for romantic relationships and how to make an impact with your own one-day service project—all presented from a Biblical perspective.
The material in this course is drawn from my 15 years of experience in working with girls in leadership and mentorship programs, dormitory and church settings and on crisis hotlines (that was pretty wild). It includes live Q & A sessions, activities and projects so that when you complete the course, you’re guaranteed to have a better handle on who you are, where you are going and how to get there. YAY!
I’m not saying this will give you ALL life’s answers, but it WILL give you a solid foundation, resources and ENCOURAGEMENT so that you’ll be empowered to live your best life for Christ.
What benefits can I expect from “Rock Your Life”?
- Confidence–there is an incredible confidence and attractiveness that comes when you learn about who God made you to be.
- Better understanding of God’s will for your life–we’ll look deeply into your particular spiritual gifts, talents and passions and combine them with time tested success principles to map out your life purpose.
- Money–no, it won’t fall from the sky, but I have never known a college that didn’t offer some form of scholarship to a young person involved in exceptional service. Since you’ll have initiated your own project (don’t worry, there is a step-by-step guide) you’ll be in the running for these types of scholarships.
- Great résumé builders–when you apply for a job, employers are looking at character and experience, and of those two character is infinitely more important. When you are able to put this course on your resume and list your service project as “volunteer work” you’re gonna look like a great potential employee!
- A support system–“A life of excellence is never built alone”–Me. Yep, I just quoted myself. Its true though! One of the benefits of “Rock Your Life” is that you’re going to connect with excellent young women in other parts of the world. You’ll be able to support and encourage and pray for eachother long after you graduate the course.
- A job or grad school reference–It would be a great pleasure to write you a letter of recommendation! I don’t want to intimidate you, but I’ll definitely be keeping track of your classwork. If you do excellent work, you can BANK on me writing a great letter on your behalf.
What topics does the course cover, exactly?
Here are the sections we’ll cover and their corresponding descriptions.
I. What is Success?
To set the stage for the 3 big questions, we’ll explore success as the world sees it and compare and contrast to the Bible’s version in order to learn a better method of self-measurement.
II. Who are you?
Section two explores the stuff that makes you, YOU. We’ll look at our world view, character traits, self-worth and get the answer to why girls especially are on Satan’s hit list.
III. Where are you going?
Alright, section three is all about YOU! We’ll take the time to talk about your purpose in life, take inventory of your unique gifts, skills and interests and learn how to turn those things into a purpose statement and Godly goals that will guide your life choices! God’s will for your life gets easier to define in this session!
IV. How do you get there?
Did you know that there are success principles that will ALWAYS WORK when you use them? Totally true– and I’m going to teach you my favorite 15 success tips to get you well on your way to achieving the life of adventure that God has planned for you.
V. What about Relationships?
There is no way I could have a conference for young women and NOT talk about romantic relationships, so we’ll answer questions about the purpose of relationships, the curse of Genesis 3, brain chemistry, how to break up well, what to do with guilt, and much more in this section.
That’s the overview! Remember, this information is also available as a LIVE weekend seminar.
Every day, you make thousands of tiny decisions that lead to lives of overwhelming success or unfortunate mediocrity. This course is an opportunity to invest in your success.
Girls, if you’re serious about finding out how to live your most successful life for Christ, join me for this course!
How does all this work?
Glad you asked! This is an online course hosted at Udemy.com. You can join the class at any time, and do the quizlets, exercises and projects at your leisure, though I really want everyone to finish sooner rather than later. Each week has video segments to watch and practice work to complete for 5 days a week for 6 weeks, give or take a couple days. Then, there is extra time allotted for designing and carrying out a service project of your choice.
Will I have anything to show for my hard work?
Of course! Upon completion of the program you’ll be sent a well-designed certificate of completion and a secret gift from me. (It’s a good gift, I promise.)
Also, 20% of the profits from each online sale will go to other worthy organizations here is the U.S. and overseas–focusing on those that rescue girls from human trafficking and provide opportunities for education.
Feel free to contact me for more info. I can’t wait to meet you. 🙂
See you in class!
- "Rock Your Life: a six-week online success course"
- Product Options
# Option Price Sale Price Download File Size Stock 1 1 $149.00 90000