So here’s the sad news: as cute as her whole song and dance are, there are a couple lines that make me question if the song can do any real good for the psyches of our young ladies.
Do you remember being ashamed of your parents? I remember when my dad was an obnoxious fan at my games, and a pair of glasses that my mom had that I hated...what about you? http://www.todayschristianwoman.com/articles/2014/september-week-3/when-everything-you-do-is-wrong.html
Helping your teenager deal with shame
- All About Meghan Trainor’s Bass
- Who were you made to be?
- Three giant blessings! (One is 31ft long)
- It only happens about once a year…and it happened today!
- Boot Camp Blast!
- A pastor shut the door in my face & why I still need my mommy
- 4 things girls need to know to get a summer job (YES, there’s still time!)
- The ONE and only reason for a summer job
- Queasy gut pain, and how to not waste your summer
- Nice to meet you!
Amie:Thanks a million for taking time out from your busy schedule to record an interview for my program.You offer an inspirational message, similar to none I've heard, for your "little sisters" all across this country & beyond. Best of success in your "Greater Than Rubies" venture. I'll say a prayer for your Airstream.Be blessed,